Please note that as a courtesy to all clients’ prompt appointment schedule is adhered To. Late appointments may not be honoured.
We regret it is necessary to charge 50% of the whole price of treatments in the event of cancellation being less than 24 hours or non-arrival.
Please note that it is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Salon.
Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence.
We reserve the right to alter prices, without prior notice.
Please inform your therapist of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking, as some treatments may not be appropriate for you and this is your responsibility.
- We do not recommend waxing or facials before or after sunbeds, sauna, or sunbathing
- Alcohol should not be consumed before or after Holistic treatments and ensure you drink plenty of water
- We do not recommend pedicures or if you suffer from athlete’s foot, verrucae or fungal infections.
- A skin test is required 24 hours before having an eyelash tint and eyelash extensions, please let us know prior to booking an appointment this is your responsibility.
- Bring open-toed shoes for your Pedicure
- Wear loose dark clothing when having a St.Tropez treatment
- It is advisable to leave all jewellery at home before treatments i.e. massage, facials.
Please let us know when you book an appointment if you have any skin complaints or any allergic reactions this is your responsibility.
Management has the right to refuse a treatment if the patch or skin test is not to satisfactory.